The following health equity leaders served as project advisors during the six-month process to develop the website. We greatly appreciate their invaluable suggestions, input, and connections:
- Manal Aboelata, Prevention Institute
- Jeanne Ayers, Minnesota Department of Health
- Stephanie Boarden, PolicyLink
- Jacques Colon, Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
- Marjory Givens, University of Wisconsin
- Chrissie Juliano, Big Cities Health Coalition/NACCHO
- Susie Levy, Seattle City Council
- Wendy Loomas, Solano County Health & Social Services
- Amanda Navarro, PolicyLink
- Bob Prentice, Retired/Former Director of BARHII
- Linda Rudolph, Center for Climate Change & Health
- Pamela Russo, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Kathi Schaff, Berkeley Media Studies Group (formerly Alameda County Public Health Department)
- Brian Smedley, National Collaborative for Health Equity
- Evonda Thomas-Smith, Evanston Department of Health & Human Services
- Toby Urvater, Maricopa County Department of Public Health
- Andy Wessel, Douglas County Health Department
- Sandra Witt, The California Endowment
- Naima Wong Croal, Consultant for National Collaborative for Health Equity
We deeply appreciate the following individuals who provided user feedback: Stephanie Caldwell, Van Do-Reynoso, and Geof Swain.
We are grateful to the many project team members who worked to bring this website to life. First and foremost, we appreciate the commitment and thoughtfulness of Megan Gaydos, public health consultant, for her leadership in managing this project and generating case study content.
Thank you to other team members as well: Lili Farhang, HIP Co-Director; Logan Harris, HIP Research Associate; Jonathan Heller, HIP Co-Founder and Co-Director; Lee Taylor-Penn, Graduate Intern; Ana Tellez, HIP Communications Director; Ayalen Carrasco, UI Designer; Cozette Lehman, Graphic Designer; Sonja Leix, Web Designer; Megan Tady, Copyeditor; Janna R. White, Copyeditor; Megan Woo, Web Developer.
This website was developed through the generous support of The California Endowment.